This is something that not many iPhone users are aware of. Not just recovery mode, you can also put your phone into DMU mode to fix iPhone won’t restore issue. In order to do this, hold the power button of your device for around 5 seconds.
Is it safe to remove them from your computer? You’ll find the answers to everything you need to know below. This method should definitely help if the cause of the problem is the incompatibility in the iOS. Press and hold Option key (MAC) or press and hold Shift key (Windows) after iTunes/Finder detects your iPhone.
- You’ll find the answers to everything you need to know below.
- Her Maui home is the epitome of an Apple ecosystem, full of compatible smart gear to boot.
- For credit instance, you can use MobileTrans – Restore in order to use your device without any setback.
- Once you have reinstalled the macOS, check if the MacBook black screen of death is gone.
- No response received to EEPROM write command.
Meanwhile, the operating software has general purposes and works on high-level interfaces. Below you will see a few things you can try to get this issue resolved. Make sure to read all the steps carefully and do everything as instructed or you may damage your phone even further. So, you seem to have found yourself having a firmware issue.
- As a result, the iPhone is stuck in a restart loop.
- Therefore, I decided to restore my iPad.
- But, you can apply the following fixes that are completely effective and would only address the error causing a black screen.
- Click on your phone’s icon on iTunes and under its Summary, select “Restore Backup”.
- Therefore, don’t hesitate to ask Apple Support for advice or even send your phone to them for inspection.
If your iPhone won’t turn on with a black screen caused by a hardware problem, you have to turn to an Apple repair store to get some components replaced. In this case, you can barely do anything on your own.